We always believe life is the most beautiful and powerful in a natural and pure state.
With the brand vision of “Everything is all right”, O'right devotes itself to develop “Green Products” and dedicate to charity activities for environmental protection to ensure our future generations a sustainable good life.
O'right believes that “Change the world, one step at a time”. Facing the environmental threats and people's desires to get closer to nature, O'right is determined to devote itself to charity activities for environmental protection to make the world greener and better.
O'right's logo starts with a big “O”, it symbolizes the ideal & beautiful earth. We uphold the determination to protect the Earth and hope everyone does appropriate and “right” things to make the Earth greener and better.
O’right puts green concepts into products, from materials, ingredients, designs, activities to experiences.
- Use natural & certified organic ingredients: it does not cause environmental hormones but leaves an unpolluted environment to aquatic.
Environmental Hormones: it means that exterior or artificial chemical substances are delivered into creatures by air, ground, food or other paths to cause hormone effects.
- Use Soy Ink printing: Non-heavy metal, non-toxic, non-irritating smell and non-pollution.
- Use biodegradable bottles and recyclable bottles: upgrade the recycling stream from Technical Metabolism to Biological Metabolism.
- Eco-carton with Green Mark: 80% made of recycled paper.
- Eco product label: Safe and non-toxic sticker with eco printing which complies with SGS and RoHS standards.
- Use airbags to protect our goods while shipping: Reusable and recyclable.
- Traceability System: Each product is given two barcodes, complete traceability system to ensure quality control.
- Green Design: Developed 10L, 5L Eco-Packages and 1L refill pack to save 120,000 pcs of 400ml plastic bottle yearly.
- FREN Eco-Handbag: 100% Polypropylene Fiber, degradable without pollution.
O’right devotes itself to eco-line, reduces carbon emissions and insists on using certified organic ingredients, soy ink printing and recycled paper to ensure a sustainable good life for our future generations.
The first GMP certified “Green Factory” in Taiwan:
We built a “Asia’s First GMP Certified Green Plant” which conforms to green building concepts and is granted with Taiwan EEWH Green Building Gold Certificate.
We use wind and solar power to manufacture products and recycled water design to optimize the use of natural resources effectively. Creating a green, healthy and sustainable working environment for all employees. It was completed in Longtan in the beginning of 2012.
To combine our brand vision “Everything is all right” with charitable image, we focus on “Future Generations Concern” and “Environment Protection” in marketing campaigns.We hope to inspire everyone to love the Earth.
Future Generations Concern
- In 2007, we sponsored “Taiwan Fund for Children and Families” to help poor children and foster the next generations with 13.2 million (NTD) worth of products and cash.
- In 2008, we sponsored “ORBIS international” for saving sight of blindness children with 18.2 million (NTD) worth of products and cash.
- By signing “2009 Love Earth Card” to educate our children the importance of environmental protection.
- In 2009, we sponsored Guo-An Elementary School to enter International Junior Football Tournament in Spain with 6.3 million (NTD) worth of products and cash. They won the second place for Taiwan.
- In 2010, we sponsored “Association of Pingtung Indigenous Culture and Education” to rebuild joyful learning environments for children in typhoon-stricken regions with 7 million (NTD) worth of products and cash.
- In 2008, we cleaned Kenting Beach to keep the Earth green Promise.
- In 2009, O’right sponsored the premiere of documentary “HOME” and invited 1,200 customers to participate and make the Eco Promise together: “We love the earth, we keep it green!”
- In 2010, O’right held “Sight the New Green Salon” seminars on environmental protection. More than 1,700 customers attended the seminars to practice environmental protection and protect the Earth together.
- In 2010, O’right proudly sponsored the book and DVD publication of the continuation of “Home” . An in-depth analysis of crisis which the planet is facing, awakens people to the new vision and understanding in environmental protection.
- In 2010, O’right sponsored the DVDs of the climate documentary 《±2°C》 produced by the well-known media figure Sisy Chen.
- In 2011, O’right led more than 3,800 Taiwan hair salons to participate in “Earth Hour” to turn off the lights for 1 hour global synchronized.
- In 2011, O’right and 1,569 hair salons participated in the “20 year period” project together to adopt the trees in the experimental forest of National Taiwan University and planted 528 seedlings for the global environment conservation.
- In 2009, the “88 flood” hit southern of Taiwan severely. O’right provided free product replacement for the customers who suffered from the flood, tried our best to help customers to reconstruct their homes and quickly restore their businesses.
- In 2010, the heavy rain from the Maygi typhoon hit the area of Yilan and Su-ao causing a great loss to our customers. O’right provided free product replacement for the customers who suffered from the flood, and tried our best to help the customers to reconstruct their homes and quickly restore their businesses.
Promote the significance for enterprises to join in environmental protection in campus:
O’right shares its successful experiences of green innovative business model with colleges and society organizations.It encourages not only more and more enterprises to join in green line but also impresses students by natural and organic cosmetics. O’right brings the awareness of MIT green hair care products to people and enhances MIT green cosmetics industry on international stage.
- Founded Hair O'right.
- Developed first O’right products.
- Researched and developed O’right products and started marketing O’right brand.
- Set up O’right ID Center.
- Established 7 branches to provide prompt customer service.
- World’s first cosmetics company implemented Product Barcode Traceability Systems.
- Implemented ERP systems.
- Established head office and R&D center in Taoyuan, focus on creating brand values.
- Established China Operations Center to integrate cross-strait resources.
- Declared “Everything is all right” as prospects, devote into eco-line and take Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Executed “Green Earth” plan and achieved record high revenue.
- Established International Business Department and expanded distribution to International Market successfully.
- Awarded “Taiwan Superior Commercial Service Brands” by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Declared June as “O’right Eco Month”. Make Eco Promises to the Earth. Released “Eco Paper” bimonthly to express our brand concepts to end-consumers.
Origin of O’right Eco Month: On 5 June, 1972, UN held the first global environment meeting and released “Declaration on the Human Environment” and commemorated yearly on 5 June as “World Environment Day”. It’s also the first legislative environment day in Taiwan (2002).
- To stay in line with brand spirit, we don’t hire smokers.
- Taiwan first SME received "Carbon Footprint Label".
- The first shampoo & hair treatment received "Carbon Footprint Label" in Taiwan.
- Posses the largest number of product patent certificates among Taiwan Professional Hair Care Brand.
- Gained PAS 2050:2008 Product Carbon Footprint Verification.
- Granted SGS ISO 9001:2008 QMS Certificate.
- Proactively expanding Green Hair Care products and successfully entered the European market.
- Successfully developed photodegradable “Fren Eco Handbag“.
- Taiwan’s first Green GMP Factory is built by O’right.
- Successfully developed world’s most eco shampoo "Tree in the Bottle".
- Successfully developed "Floral Box" the packaging embedded with seeds paper.
- World’s first shampoo to be certified as Carbon Neutral” under PAS2060 framework.
- World’s first cosmetics company to be certified as “Carbon Neutral” under PAS2060 framework.
- Awarded “2011 Taiwan SME Excellent CSR Corporation” by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Delegated by Taiwan SME to deliver a speech in 2011 APEC conference held in USA.
- Taiwan’s first shampoo received “Golden Pin Design Mark”, the most honorable award in design field.
- Won MOEA’s First “Taiwan Green Classic Award” with the top score.
- Received the first place of “Green Brand” survey conducted by Business Next Magazine.
- Won “Special Mentions Award” in Green Enterprise Group of 2011 Xue Xue Awards.
- Awarded MOEA’s top 100 Taiwan Innovative Enterprise.
- Awarded "Taiwan SME Excellent CSR Corporation" 2 years in a row.
- Awarded first "Environmental Sustainability" by Taiwan SGS.
- The only cosmetics plant won EEWH Green Building Certificate.